PFP-3702V is an intelligent time recording terminals designed to meet variant applications in time attendance and access control, lift control & ARM/DISARM security requirements. Each terminal can be operated independent simply or through PC communication RS-485 / RS-232 / TCP/IP fulfill the multiple doors access system. The recording terminal includes nearly all the necessary functions for time recording and access control with bountiful manual & PC executed commanded functions as well as friendly operation commanded for manual operation.
Features for time recording application:
•Selectable batch or real time operation mode.
•79 duty codes, duty name defined by PC.
•Possible in 8 digits ID for time attendance recording.
•Totally 192 alarm schedules (8 schedules per hour) dry contacts output for periodic belling.
•Could collect data by real time or one by one events or massive block dump.
•High capacity with 8 digits card number. ( Either checking or without checking personal map )
•16*2 rows of LCD display with 8 digits for displaying year, month, day, week, time & events counter.
Main features for access control application:
•System parameters and personal access map can be downloaded by PC or manually programmed through keypad.
•The personal access map is consisted of card ID, staff number and name, PIN and Time Zone Status, expiry date and Anti-passback.
•Excellent multiple operation modes :(1)Fingerprint (2)ID+Fingerprint (3) Card only (4) Card + PIN (5)Door PIN only (6)Card Number+PIN (7)Free access (8) Automatic operation mode by time zones.
•All operation modes with PIN are supported by selectable duress function. Also, keypad is lockable to become dumb.
•Individual personal access map can be edited by block range add or delete card in group basis by on-lined PC or by manual thru. single / block range card number or by directly reading card thru. learning mode.
•Selectable immediate or batched conditional sorting and then printing out events thru. serial output interface.
•With complete door release, held monitoring and intruded alarm period and error trials.
•Supports 8/24/48/64/96 floors lift access control.
•Full APB (anti-passback), time zone.
•Could dump all personal map in system by single PC or manual command.
- Dimensions: 174(L) x 100(W) x 43(H)mm
- Weight: 600g± 5%
- Enrollment time: <3sec(3 fingerprints)
- Identification time: <1.5sec
- Power supply: DC 12V±10%, 230mA~260mA(not include power requirement for lock & alarm)
- Transmission rate: Default 9,600 bps N,8,1(2,400/4,800/19,200bps)(38,400)
- Operating temperature: 0℃ ~ 70℃
- Operating humidity: 10%~90%
- Password: Programmable 4 digits PIN for each person
- Serial interface: RS-485 &RS-232& TCP/IP
- Serial output:
1.For connection with serial printer.
2.To drive DDR (digital door relay) for secure assess control function.
3.To drive 8/24/48/64 relay output modules for lifts access control
4.Bountiful application functions requested by customer
- Fingerprint capacity: 3,000
- Card capacity: Max. 32,000
- Events capacity: Max. 32,000
- Card standard: EM 125KHz / Mifare 13.56MHz(ISO 14443A or ISO 14443B) / ISO 15693(Depending on order)
※ Support customized card.
- External Reader: With one or optional two port for external Wiegand (26/34 bits definable by command) & ABA input(by order)
Mifare is a registered trademark of NXP B.V.
We reserve the right to change the specification without prior notice or obligation!